Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: 12hr Sebring - March 11 / 12 (iRacing)

12hr Sebring - March 11 / 12 (iRacing) 1 Monat 2 Wochen her #549

• claytonbrown
  • claytonbrowns Avatar
  • Rookie
Hi -

It's rumored that there'll be a 12hr Sebring race on March 11 / 12. Rumor is that there will be 2 starts. One on the 11th and one on the 12th. Is anyone looking to participate in this?

I'd like to at least get ONE practice session in because I've only really driven formula cars and am interested in getting started in endurance. So I'd like to practice with someone that knows what they're doing, can help with the set-up etc.

I speak English, Portuguese, and a little French - no German so hopefully we can communicate!

Let me know if interested

Clayton
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

12hr Sebring - March 11 / 12 (iRacing) 1 Monat 2 Wochen her #551

• Julien Grünastel
  • Julien Grünastels Avatar
  • Dank erhalten: 30
Hi Clayton!

It would be lovely to have you in our team! But to be honest, we think that you are better placed in an English speaking team due to the language barrier that obviously exists.

So as we think that this combination wouldn't work properly in terms of a longer period, we'd like to recommend you some other teams like Apex Racing UK, Fusion Racing, Friction Simsport, Team Chimera, Vendaval Simracing (Portugese TopTeam), Xen Racing, Torque Freak Racing and Fenix Motorsports. We honestly think that they might help you better than we could.

We wish you all the best and hope to see you on track very soon!

Greetings from Germany!
Julien & the rest of the team
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: Andreas Leykamm

12hr Sebring - March 11 / 12 (iRacing) 2 Wochen 4 Tage her #556

• RacerDom
  • RacerDoms Avatar
  • Rookie
Servus Zusammen,

würde am 12.3., also bei der Nachtsession gerne mitfahren. Hat jemand noch ein Plätzchen für mich frei?

Grüße,
Dominik